2018 ELGIN KEMTRON-200-SGT
2018 ELGIN KEMTRON-200-SGT
Contact us for price
Available quantity: 1
New York, NY
KEMTRON 200 Pro™ Overview
Only Hours: 106 Hours
Includes a pallet of shaker screens.
Elgin Separation Solutions offers innovative turn-key solutions for today’s operators in the trenchless and waterwell industries. As such, Elgin has become the leading provider of effective packaged fluid recycling systems.
The KEMTRON 200 Pro™ is ideal for today’s contractors looking to process 65 to 200 gallons per minute (4.1 to 16.6 lps) in a compact, user-friendly design.
Traditional systems offer single pass cleaning. The KEMTRON 200 Pro™ features a multi-pass configuration, allowing each cut to be returned to the primary tank for continuous recirculation. This feature maximizes the shaker and hydrocyclone cleaning performance.
Featuring class leading DuroLast 23RB™ abrasion resistant slurry pumps to maximize pressures needed to ensure proper mixing, optimum hydrocyclone performance, reduced hopper clogging, and adequate transfer pressure back to drilling rig.
Combined with a Tier-4 Final, sound-attenuated, 20kw generator package (optional), 800 or 1,500 gallon tank capacity, heavy-duty dual-axel trailer and fold-out hopper table, the KEMTRON 200 Pro™ packaged fluid reclaimer is the perfect solution for your solids control needs.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-pass cleaning system maximizes shaker and hydrocyclone performance.
- Largest screen surface area, 22 sq. ft., outperforms competitors, in its class, in sand and silt removal.
- Most efficient tank agitation per unit volume of mud ensures complete mixing performance.
- Dedicated DuroLast™ pumps with BlueProof™ liner, inset on the side of the tank for easy maintenance, provide independent transfer/mud circulation/hopper, and desilter operations.
- Elgin’s tanks are fully lined with a phenolic lining to maximize tank life and reduce the effects associated with the circulation of abrasive / erosive solids to extend equipment life.
- Custom configurations in tank capacity, trailer/skid design, and number of hydrocyclones, sets Elgin apart in meeting its customers needs.
Model Number: KEMTRON-200-DGT
Year of Manufacture: 2018
Serial Number: 8139
Unit Weight: 20,500 LBS
Flow Capacity: 200 GPM
KW/HP: 460v / 60Hz, 3 Phase
Generator: 100KW Tier-4 Final
Generic Info: NON EXPLOSION PROOF
Hours: 106 Hours
See DOCUMENTS section for Brochure.
800 957 2391
Subject to prior sale and or other disposition.
Purchasing Party is responsible for verifying accuracy of information provided. All Items to be quoted in US currency. All prices and availability are subject to change without notice and are subject to applicable sales tax. Title to all goods listed remain with the seller until the purchase price is fully paid. Equipment is purchased as is, where is, without warranty unless otherwise specified. Use hours are estimate hours as of the date of this posting and are not guaranteed. Equipment pictured may contain attachments and/or accessories not priced in this offer. Sale subject to terms and conditions on final bill of sale.
Visit Us On LinkedIn
|Year of Manufacture||2018|
|Flow Capacity||200 GPM|
|Generator||100KW Tier-4 Final|
|Generic Info||NON EXPLOSION PROOF|
|Unit Weight||20,500 LBS|